Just a little talk with Jesus

Have you ever had a day when nothing goes right? Well today and tonight is mine.Tonight I'm just gonna write how I feel right this minute but later this week I'm writing about our rehearsal dinner, wedding and honeymoon. Woo Hoo, three for the price one. Wanted to put some pictures with these three stories but I gotta wait till my girls can help do that cause I ain't that smart. I'm learning a lot but I got a longgggg way to go. 'Nuff said, Look who I've been talking too.


Me: Lord could I have 15 mins.with Sammy. You see, my tv is all messed up and I don't know what                                button to push.
   
I don't know anything about paying bills, banking, cars, retirement, or insurance.
I need to know where the key to the golf cart is so I can ride his ole dog around cause he missing him too.

Lord: You child of mine. Have you ever heard the saying, "If I give you an inch, you'll take a mile."

Me: Yeah and your right. I'd go over 15 mins. You know me well. Of course, Lord if I could talk to him, we probably wouldn't even talk about these things. We would talk about You and our kids.

Dear Lord
If home is where my heart is......... then I'm out of place tonight.  Love you Lord, Sammy, Kinsley and Jay. Amen

Comments

  1. I love it, Teresa!
    I know that feeling, too.
    Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Leg Over the Threshold

Sometimes You Just Gotta Laugh

My New Journey