A Big Moment



Bro.Robert and Kinsley
Two year ago, around this time of the year, our church got up a group to go to the Baptist Church Final Destination. If you've ever been you know they only take so many in a group at a time. We had several groups but we all would meet up at the end. Well at the end we were all standing around getting ready to leave and we notice Kinsley was missing. We knew she hadn't come out so we all waited, waited, and waited and she finally came out wiping tears from her eyes and the biggest smile on her face. I knew when I saw her she had ask the Lord into her heart. WooHoo!!! Is that not every parents prayer, to know your child has excepted the Lord? I know there was a party in Heaven that night. I wanted to share some pictures of her baptism.  While I'm at it, here are some of Logan's, too. Logan was saved at the fall revival at New Salem Baptist church of '06 but was baptised July 4th,'07.  Join me on a very cold day in November as we gather at the river.
washing it all away.
All smiles!
Nikki, Kinsley and Logan
Kinsley and uncle Jerry
Kinsley and Maw Maw
Friends
Linda, Kinsley and Bobby Dexter
























Bro Ron and Logan
Paw Paw Locke
Logan and his proud daddy
                                                         









Paw Paw, Logan, and Maw Maw
Cousins
Jerry, Logan and Bro. Ron








Dear Lord,
May we all know the wonderful gift of salvation because its the only way to have eternal life. I pray my name is written in the "book of life" and beside it reads " final destination"-----HEAVEN. Thank you for Kinsley and Logan. I know Kinsley's light is glowing and may Logan's shine bright for you. Amen




















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Leg Over the Threshold

Sometimes You Just Gotta Laugh

My New Journey